Monday, May 5, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream NOTD and review

Hello beauties! So sorry I haven't posted in a while, life has been crazy! Anyway, today I have a review of the gorgeous Mermaid's Dream by Deborah Lippmann. I know this isn't a new polish but it is certainly one of my favorites. I received Mermaid's Dream as a gift from my mom. I've been meaning to buy it since it came out like two years ago! Anyway, Mermaid's Dream is a gorgeous shimmery sea foam green sparkly polish that is truly one of a kind. I'm sure there are dupes for this but this one started it all!
The formula is easy to work with, I used three thin coats.




Mermaid's Dream close up
I love Mermaid's Dream! It's very unique and just reminds me of a mermaid's tail. The actual polish lasted me about 4 days before it chipped which is not bad for a glittery polish. I can't wait to wear this more this summer! Thanks for reading and checking out my blog! I'm also on Instagram if you are interested in my life as well as my nails. Follow me @Nailsneverfails

No comments:

Post a Comment