Friday, February 28, 2014

Sephora X Fahrenheit and Sephora X Chaotic NOTD and review!!

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while, Feb was a pretty crazy month! But I want to try and catch up and post about some mani's I had in February. First let's start with Sephora X Fahrenheit. I wore this in the beginning of February. Fahrenheit is part of the New Classics collection and is described as a cool tone red. The formula on this is great and easy to apply. Sephora really hit the mark on these polishes!! This is two coats of Sephora X Fahrenheit:






















I'm not a huge fan of red cremes but this one is awesome especially because of the formula. I decided to topz off Fahrenheit with one coat of Sephora X Chaotic:


Chaotic is one of my favorite toppers ever!! Goes on easily, tons of glitter per brushstroke, and it just looks dope over any color!! I love it! I have many toppers like this but this one is the easiest to apply. Love it! Thanks for reading!! And if you're not following me on instagram, please check me out @Nailsneverfails  Thanks again!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment